I Decided to Live As Me
The first ever english translation of I Decided to Live as Me. A best-selling Korean title book about loving who you are. This is your to-do list in the world of adulting.
Written and illustrated by Soo Hyun Kim
Translated by Ma. Kristina Carla Rico & Kyungmin Bae
More than 1 million titles sold worldwide
• Read, chosen, and loved by more than a million readers worldwide
• Translated and exported to Japan, China, Taiwan, Vietnam, and Thailand
• Most books ever sold by a Korean title in Japan
Learn more about yourself through the book’s illustrated essays
• Don’t be kind to those who aren’t kind to you
• Be proud of who you are
• Don’t be swayed by what others say
•Be completely happy as an ordinary person
• Don’t live to meet the expectations of others
• Love the imperfection
• And many more
A to-do list for your adult life
You don’t need to feel bad while looking at other people’s social media sites, make excuses for yourself, and be understood by everyone.
You don’t have to blindly work hard just because you’re anxious, and to succumb to the prescribed answers.
You don’t have to get hurt by passersby in your life anymore, be swayed by what others say, and think that problems are yours alone.
This book will show you the most essential thing to do, and that is to live as you.
Published: 2016 (original), 2020 (english version)
292 pages | 500 grams | 6 by 7.5 inches