Written by Kim Eun Ju
illustrated by Kim Jae Yeon
Translated by Maria Kristina Carla Rico & Kyungmin Bae
Published: 2008 (original), 2021 (English version)
260 pages | 500 grams | 6 by 7.5 inches
More than 1 million copies sold worldwide 1cm is the book that asks you to take a break from the difficulties of the world to enjoy something 1cm different! This is the first-ever English transition to the Korean bestseller that has sold more than 1 million copies worldwide!
Filled with beautiful illustrations and fun interactive activities, 1cm will share unique insights about the things you already know but take for granted.
“If our life is like bread slices, happiness is like the jam between them. It’s hidden but it makes life sweet.” 🍞
- Interactive activity pages that stimulate the reader’s imagination
- Beautiful illustrations that will resonate and make you smile
- Surprising insights about the things we take for granted
- From the bestselling creators of the 1cm series, Kim Eun-ju and Kim Jae-Yeon
- More than 1 million copies sold, loved by millions worldwide
“Just pause and turn your head 1cm for a change of perspective.”
- TO THINK - See a new world by moving 1cm away from your stereotypes.
- TO LOVE - Move 1cm closer and surprise yourself with new experiences of love.
- TO OPEN - See 1cm deeper and get to know people in your life better.
- TO RELAX - Breath 1cm longer and appreciate your daily life more.
- TO GROW - Grow 1cm every day, and see how much you improve over time.