Written by Eun Ju Kim
illustrated by Hyun-Jung Yang
Translated by Maria Kristina Carla Rico & Kyungmin Bae
Published: 2013 (original), 2022 (English version)
292 pages | 500 grams | 6 by 7.5 inches
Has life been wearing you down? Do you long for a change?
As trivial as it seems, all you need is a 1 CM change in your perspective. Eun-ju Kim, Korea’s bestselling author of 1 CM series, shares unique and refreshing insights towards life paired with beautiful and amusing illustrations by Hyun-jung Yang to help you realize that happiness can be found in the simplest of things.
In this hectic world full of worries and uncertainties, 1 CM+ provides a breath of fresh air and a safe space for self-reflection.
“Unless you change where you are seated, you won’t see a new landscape.”
- Filled with unique and witty insights that will captivate readers to make subtle changes in their lives
- Amusing illustrations and interactive activity pages
- First-ever English translation of 1 CM Origin’s sequel
- A book with over 1 million copies sold worldwide
In this book, you will discover:
- Breaking – Break away from stereotypes and a new world begins with a 1CM shift on your gaze
- Loving - 1 cm difference between men and women
- Finding – Find yourself through misunderstandings with other people
- Relaxing – Free yourself from worries and relax
- Getting Closer – Be 1 cm closer to people you cherish the most
- Dreaming – Start acting on your dreams and make them a reality
“No matter how trivial, as soon as you start doing something, a unique incomparable kind of happiness will surely come your way.”